A World Leader in New and Overhauled Aircraft Exhaust Systems and Engine Mounts.
Aerospace Welding Minneapolis, Inc. (AWI), is the World’s Largest General Aviation Aircraft Exhaust and Engine Mount Repair and Overhaul Center.
We offer our customers new FAA/PMA and overhauled replacement parts, for all models of exhaust, cabin heat shrouds, engine mounts, turbo mounts and attaching hardware components and clamps in stock and ready to ship today. All parts are welded by skilled craftsman in precise fixtures.
Informative Exhaust Tips
A properly functioning exhaust system is critical to flight safety. If not the following issues may occur:
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Fire hazards
- Loss of engine performance
Exhaust Related Articles
- Inspection and Care of General Aviation Aircraft Exhaust Systems
- Special Airworthiness Information Bulletin
- Exhaust and Turbocharger System Inspection
Follow us on Facebook
Informative Engine Mount Tips
A properly functioning and aligned engine mount is critical to flight safety.We insure your safety through:
- Precision fixtures to ensure proper fit
- Quality parts for long term performance
- Experienced craftsmanship on all repairs.
- High quality aircraft paint finish
- FAA 8130-3 with all repaired mounts and turbo brackets